We are committed to offering the best technology for patient care.
Sanitas Hospitals is focusing on innovation and pioneering technology with the acquisition of cutting-edge equipment, such as:
- Intelligent operating theatres making it possible to perform high-complexity surgeries, optimise surgery times, personalise the procedure, obtain live information on the patient while they are undergoing surgery and attain greater efficiency in the management of the instruments used during surgery.
- Interventional radiology with haemodynamics, enabling the medical professional to obtain images of excellent quality with the lowest levels of radiation and risk for doctor and patient.
- Lithotripsy Unit. The new unit is equipped with the latest extracorporeal lithotripsy technology. Using shock waves, this technology breaks up the urinary calculi so that they can be passed out of the body via urination. This treatment is effective in 90% of cases and, since it is easy to apply, safe, and minimally invasive, there is a reduced recovery time. The unit also boasts the full quota of endourology equipment, allowing the calculi in the kidneys and ureters to be directly ed or fragmented.
- High-prevision PET/CT, performing a complete examination in a single pass and can attain greater performance per patient, with fewer re-examinations, thus saving time.
- Cutting-edge gamma cameras, which provide greater quality images in the study of the body, facilitating precision in the diagnosis of conditions.
Technology is also applied in the comprehensive service to our clients, in the processes in which it is d, in the integration of information and digital access to it, thanks to:
- Virtual Paediatrics: consultation service offered free through the clients area of the company's website.
- Online appointment: with this application, a new medical appointment can be accessed easily, and the existing appointments can be consulted or cancelled.
- Patient call: by means of the installation of monitors in all our centres, the patient is advised of their turn to enter the consultation room by means of a number given to them at check-in. Each person is always assigned the same number, regardless of the specialism or Sanitas Hospitals centre they visit.
- Online consultation of results: through a medical documentation logging service, clients can consult medical reports such as clinical or A&E analyses.
- Appointment reminder: the patient is reminded of the details of their appointment as well as of the possibility of cancelling it via text message.
- Live online waiting time consultation for A&E.
- Online 2nd consultation in the gynaecology and obstetrics, oncology and paediatrics departments of the hospital.
- Radiological network: Allows any radiologist in our network to analyse and issue reports on the radiological images stored in a single place.
- Electronic medical history: All useful medical information is processed electronically in an online environment, which can be accessed by all the doctors from any location. This makes it possible to speed up requests, analyses, consultations, results, to share opinions and even generate reports instantly, making maximum use of the resources available, although separated geographically.